Monday, September 14, 2009

We Here......


I am offically back from my trip and does it feel good to be home.. The last week or so i have been out of town handling B.I.. Then when I got back, I had a gang of emails to check along with doing some major catch up to see what's going on in the world.. When I finally caught up and wanted to share some info, I just remembered that I had to take a trip out to Santa Rosa, CA. for a B-Boy Battle that some of my Ahki's did at the local community center.. Then the next day shoot out to San Francisco to do a little record digging with the fam-famz (So I just basically just opened the door, and then turned right around and walked back out.)

It actually was a nice jam, and a decent turnout..My man Mane One from S.D. was holding down the wheels of steel along side King Sha One.. The winners of the jam were the Renegades out of San Francisco and they took the bag of cake ($1500.00).. All in all it was a good night and it sure did feel good to fly some colors, and build with the Z-Famz.. Brothers even had a jive after party for the grown folks.. I will say this Santa Rosa CA. has some honey's..

After the battle we all shot out to San Francisco to do some record digging and build on some Hip Hop Sh*t.. I wish i had my camera so i could have got some footage of all this but due to the lack of time brotha's forgot it.. Anyway before I cut, I want to say big up to Sha, Manny, Ground, Fooders, Markass, Child, Zulu Grim, Dragon, Zulu Gobz, Remind, B-Boy Crumbs, Mane One, Bas One, Mel, Outsiders Cru, and everyone else that was getting it in over the weekend..
Happy Monday,
-P

p.s.
Thru down some updates check in...

*Photos courtesy of Mane One*

No comments: