Wednesday, September 30, 2009

We Got A New Staff Member!!!!!

Sup party people?!?! For the next month or so I'm going to be in and out of the office doing work up and down California.. So to hold the blog down in my absence, I decided to add on a new staff member so we can continue to give you your daily Hip-Hop doses you all crave.. So with that being said I like to introduce you to my man Markass from Sarap-Sarap Multimedia.. Markass is a beast when it comes to being in the "know".... So that will be a bonus for you, cause like always he will continue to bring you nothing but the heat while I'm gone ... So be on the lookout for his posts and all his jive antics to come to the blog..

Not only is he up on his cyberspace game, he is up on his music as well.. So prepared to stop by and get a dose of his jewels, downloads, and anything else he decides to drop on the blog!!!
Big up Mark and thanks for getting down on the team,
-P