Wednesday, January 30, 2013
New Shit.. (Quick Download)
*I havent had a chance to check in, but i still believe!*
01. Cold Vein feat. Vordul Mega (Da Cryptic One Mix)
02. Back To Basics (prod. by Melodious Monk)
03. Bay Of Pigs feat. Virtuoso, Del The Funky Homosapien & Pidi T (prod. by Blue Sky Black Death)
04. Red Pill feat. Karniege (prod. by Ayatollah)
05. Taboo (prod. by Mighty Mi)
06. Buttafly Knife (prod. by Mighty Mi)
07. Ducking Shadows (Sweet Potato Mix) (prod. by Melodious Monk)
08. Why’sdaskyblue (Sky Blue Mix) (prod. by Melodious Monk)
09. Viewtiful Flow (prod. by Jake One)
10. T.V. Land (prod. by Melodious Monk)
11. Slow Blues feat. Byata, Timbo King & Prodigal Sunn (prod. by Bronze Nazareth)
12. Big Game feat. Diverse (prod. by RJD2)
13. The Crush (Falside Mix)
14. Bargain With The Devil feat. Sadat X (prod. by Thanos of Brother Hood 603)
15. The Man Without Fear (prod. by Melodious Monk)
16. New York Minute feat. French Montana, Double A.B., N.O.R.E. & Jadakiss (prod. by Harry Fraud)
To Download: COpy & Paste Link:
Posted by -P at 8:24 PM No comments:
Your peoples Diamond D. was rocking in SF over the weekend.. Here is his entire 45 set for your enjoyment.
*Sorry no download link*
Posted by -P at 8:10 PM No comments:
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
New Shit.... (Check the tapes)
Peep out this sick game of Skate featuring underdog Brotha Ishod Wair VS. Wes Kremer.. This is nothing but flat ground tricks busted one after another until someone bails.. The vocabulary of tricks and style these two have are amazing.
Hard body karate if you ask me,
*Salute to all my Sk8ter Deemie's who still ride on this shit.*
Posted by -P at 9:02 AM No comments:
Monday, January 28, 2013
NAMM 2013 Footage... (New Shit)
Over the weekend the 2013 NAMM convention went down in Southern CA. Just like i suspected footage from the event has been popping up all weekend too.. Here are some of the clips I ran across that you just might want to check out...
*From the looks of it NAMM is becoming the new "Skratch Spot" to attend once a year to make a name for yourself and build with like minded skratch nerds... Kind of what the B-Boy Summit/RSC Anniversary is to Break Boys. But you also get to see and play with all the new product and software/technology that is about to drop for the new year.*
Posted by -P at 12:01 PM No comments:
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Weekend Check Ins......
If you checking in on the blog here is a little something for you to enjoy.. A classic full episode from the Video Graf series.. (Video Graf 6) Those that knew about these video's knew what it was... Those that don't then are in for a treat, nothing but Hip-Hop, no weirdo styles, no wierdo slang, just classic material, nice beats and nice styles tie it all together.
ENjoy & Happy Saturday,
Posted by -P at 10:20 AM 1 comment:
Friday, January 25, 2013
Check The Tapes... (New Shit)
The Sacto hommies thru some footage together in remembrance of B-Boy Gerald if you aint knowing I suggest you check the tapes..
Rest In Paradise!
Posted by -P at 3:53 PM No comments:
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Monday, January 14, 2013
Just incase you didn't make it out to the westcoast (San Francisco) for B-Boy Gerald's (Rockforce/Khaos) fundraiser.. Here is some footage from the 90's VS. 2000's battle that went down.
Enjoy and Happy Monday,
*Oh of course I was in the house Sucka Duck. REST IN PEACE G. MAN!
Posted by -P at 1:06 PM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)