Thursday, September 10, 2009

TONIGHT ... LIVE!!!

Sup party people I'm back on the set for a few days.. Damn it's been a real hectic week for me! It feels good to be back home and able to get it in with all my party people in cyberspace! As you know it's Thursday so you know what that means it's Battlefield Funk Radio time.. This week we got a real good show lined up with some new beats in rotation and another dope Hip-Hop package to give away tonight on the show.. Only if you get the Hip-Hop trivia question right! So tune in tonight at 9PM sharp west coast time and get in the know.. Big up to all that support the show, the site, and me and my mans Drasar Monumental..
See you tonight live,
-P
p.s.
Stay tuned for some major updates and some site announcements in the next few days...

No comments: