Sunday, January 26, 2014

New Shit.....

MF Grimm's newest project "Golden Triangle" is now on C.D. if your looking to score one for your collection then I suggest you shoot over to the Vendetta Vinyl site before they are all gone.

Tell em' FWYH sent ya!

Score It Here:
vendettavinylvietnam.com

*Been a minute since a posted anything up brothers been mad busy lately..  Hip-Hop, New Years, and my bornday all in the month of January so I had to take some time off the internets and just do me and strategize on my 2014, attack.. I'm back now but please don't get it twisted im still on the cuts, still digging, still sketching, still painting and still RIDING best believe that.

Big up's to all those that have been checking in on the blog it's highly appreciated be on the lookout for updates this week!




No comments: