Monday, October 17, 2011

Mixtape Monday's.. (Quick Download/New Shit)

Peep this real wild vibed out mixtape by Fred Fades out of Norway. The name of the project is called Autumn Breeze. Instead of me telling you about I'm going to let Fred break it down... Take it away FRED!

HAPPY MONDAY & DON'T SLEEP,
-P

"Threw together a little autumn mix for myself and whoever who digs it.
Mainly psych, progjazz, jazzfunk, jazzrock-ish stuff that sounds like autumn to me.
No editing, drops or effects this time. Just playing records after eachother.
This mix was made WITHOUT a compressor I usally use for my mixes, so I am not as pleased with the compression this time as I used a digital compressor and squeezed a little to hard.

Anyhow, good tunes and I think most of you will enjoy it.
If you got any track-ID questions - holler at Fredfades Jazzblaster on Facebook.

This mix + cover is dedicated to a important friend of my family that just passed away from us — she was deeply obsessed by the look of the nature during autumn..

Hope y'all enjoy it.

To listen/Download: Copy & Paste Link:
http://soundcloud.com/fredfades/fredfades-autumn-breeze-2011


No comments: