Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hip Hop Missions #6 (Kase 2 Editions)


Pezo

Kufu/Kase 2 (Double Vision)

Prize

Get Free Children

Me (Pezo) , Kufu, and Young Prize all got together over the weekend to pay homage to a fallen Hip-Hop souljah (Kase 2) on some Get Free bizz. Here was the outcome for those that couldn't make it. 100% raw organic Hip-Hop is what it is and of course we had that Hip-Hop bumping loud the entire time when we rocked it!

Want to give a big shout out to my mans Kufy, Prize, Drasar, Seca, State and all the Get Free Children for holding me down and keeping me inspired to push on this Hip-Hop.

We ALL out here baby paw,
-Pezo

P.S.
Please take note on this blog I do not only post up Hip-Hop info I actually do this Hip-Hop shit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mutch respect props to gfc alter ha