Monday, February 28, 2011

New Shit... (Soul Power, Quick Download)

Stones Throw just dropped a new podcast featuring Good Ol' Mayor Hawthorne on his Hawthorne Radio Shows.. If your up on these Podcasts then you already know what to expect nothing but high power Soul Power.. In this show he throws down a 30 minute set to give you a nice little sample of that Soul Power and of course sneaks in a few samples to tie it all in.. If you got a minute check the tracklist and if your digging it then you know what to do!
enjoy,
-P

P.S.

F.Y.I. : If you are wondering why I made a new link for this.. NOT everyone has I-Tunes or a I-Pod, and Stones Throw tends to break links every so often.. So choke on that sucka duck!*


Barbara McNair "Steal Away Tonight"
Barbara Randolph "You Got Me Hurtin' All Over"
The Earles Inc "Let's Try It Again"
The Vibrations "Wind Up Toy"
Tammi Terrell "This Old Heart Of Mine"
The Manhattans "I Call It Love"
The Ethics "Look At Me Now"
Brothers Of Soul "Try It Babe"
Little Carl Carlton "Drop By My Place"
Cheryl Williams "Everybody's Happy But Me"
Barbara Mason “Half A Love”

To Download Copy & Paste Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QV2FZLIY


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you brother for converting to mp3 and posting it, you deserve eternal life, i mean it. Right on! Alex S.

-P said...

No doubt thats the least i can do... Thank you for checking in on the blog..
Respect,
-P

Tajmccall said...

This is such a hot fucking mix. I was under a hip-hop rock apparently and just realized free podcasts were to be had from Stones Throw, and those tricky bastards take em down for some stupid reason. gotta find the other 3 Hawthornes. Too hot.

-P said...

Nice im glad you downloaded it.. I feel you on the mix Hawthorne does play some soul power. As far as the other 2 mixes I have them and give me a few days and I will post them up for you..
Respect and thanks for checking in,
-P