Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year..... (Out The Office)

Peace everyone,

Well 2011 is upon us and unlike you I refuse to just sit at home and think about what I need to be doing, I already know what i got to do.. Go in on some Hip-Hop shit and enter the new year on some Hip-Hop shit (What else would I be doing famo???). So with that being said I will not be in the office until Monday ( Jan 3, 2011). Due to a future Hip-Hop mission/Hip-Hop Holiday in full effect mode.. Im going to need to step away from the matrix and turn up my Hip-Hop and prepare for the 2011 mayhem.. So with that being said I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and PLEASE keep it pushing, DON'T stop believing, and remember SOMEONE cares.
Respect to you all,

Planet Rock
-Northstar Zulu Nation
-Get Bizz Kids
-Get Free Children


Photo Courtesy Of: Madhatter TCB

No comments: