Monday, November 8, 2010

Funk Thanx Taking 2010 Shots....

Over the weekend I had a chance to get it in with the famz.. Every year for the last 5 years the GFC/TNS/SK crew goes out and does a production on what the real meaning of "Thanks Giving" is all about. So this year it was no different other then the fact that they wanted to shoot out to Vietnam, CA. at a secret location deep in the concrete jungle... But this year they asked me to participate in this massive production. Now no way am I up to their skill level, but they insisted that I go in and have fun with it, so I did and what a humble experience it was. Not only did I learn a ton from my brothers. I couldn't believe how patient they all were with me, as well as how damn fast these cats are.. It was straight 1 and a half days of hardcore Hip-Hop music, paint, jokes, and Hip-Hop morale..

After it was all said and done my Hip-Hop spirit was at a all time high.. Shit was so lovely that we even kept the rain off us ( yes it was scheduled to rain all weekend). But somehow the Hip-Hop gods kept it away until we finished our entire production.. The Hip-Hop was so strong that the cops even rolled up on us, just to come back and take a look.. All in all it was a wonderful experience for me and I truly did learn a lot from the Zee famz.. So with that being said I would like to thank the following peoples.. Kufu 1 for all the motivation, Prize and Demik for hipping me to some can control, Fooders and Drasar Monumental for keeping the Hip-Hop pumping, and brothers Ground Level and Roach for holding down the perimeter.

One love to you all,

Planet Rock
GFC (Get Free Childern)
GBK (Get Bizz Kidz)
NSZ (Northstar Zulu Nation)



Click pic to get a close up!

2 comments:

The Kool Skool said...

Bangers! Yo NS!

-P said...

Next time i go out and paint, ill make sure to give you a shout out... One love ahki!
-P

p.s.
Me and Drasar are looking to come out there very soon in the near future. If we do this i will make sure to look you up....