Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Check Check It Out...


The other day i caught up with my homeboy Larry From The Pocket aka DJ Predakon.. After catching up and cracking some jokes he sent me some footage of him getting it in... I checked in and i was feeling what i was seeing/hearing so i decided to show my mans some love and give him some shines on the blog.. So here is a clip of my peoples getting it in on the party rock tip. If you are digging what you are seeing he will be rocking a few spots in the NY area this week and he would love to have you check in.. You can catch him this tonight at Kiss & Fly in N.Y. doing his thing live, or on Sirius XM, Shade 45 on Mick Boogie "Press Play Show" going down this saturday night 8pm-10pm eastcoast time...
Big up's Predakon,
-P

1 comment:

Predakon said...

Yee! Good looks P! -predakon.com