Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Monday.....

Sup cyber?!?! Well i see you came back to check on your mans and dem "P" at Funkwhatyaheard.. Over the weekend (had a few days off) i had a chance to hit the blog pretty hard with some updates to keep giving you a reason to check in with your family... As long as you believe in "P", then "P" is going to be giving you your Hip-Hop fix... As you scroll down i laced up some new music, as well as some footage to keep you in the know.. This week my mans from Battlefield is going to be throwing something up here and there so like always make sure to check back in.. I should be back by this friday for a few days (hopefully) and when i get back ill check my emails tap into some cyber sources and go back in with another massive weekend update.. Anyway, i'm out I gotta catch this bus to my next stop...
Happy Monday,
-P

*Photo of Marge Simpson Courtesy of Playboy Mag*

No comments: