Friday, May 27, 2011

Time to go live....


Okay since it's raining and it's Friday most cats are stuck at work or stuck at home due to this rain. So today I decided to post up this nice LIVE complete concert footage of DE LA SOULS 20 Years & Rising Tour. This show went down in Paris back in "09" and is over a hour long with De La's most influential tracks, NICE band, dope camera angles, and a packed house! Please do yourself a favor and check the tapes cause I promise you wont be disappointed..
Enjoy & Happy Friday,
-P


*If your a M.C. or in a "Rap Group" I suggest you take notes.. Tons of crowd participation, breaks set up for breaths for the m.c.'s, and beautiful composition to keep your crowd locked!* (jewels for you saps!!!)

1. De La Soul's Big Up
2. Intro
3. This is Radio Clash (The Clash cover)
4. Eye Know
5. A roller skating jam named "saturdays"
6. Much More
7. Stakes is High
8. Pass the P's
9. Jenifa Taught Me (derwin's revenge)
10. The Grind Date
11. Oooh
12. The Bizness
13. I am I be
14. All Good
15. Breakadawn
16. Me, Myself and I
17. Feel Good Inc. (Gorillaz cover)
18. Rock Box (Run DMC cover)
19. Ring Ring (ha ha hey)
20. Magic Number