Monday, May 9, 2011

Get'N Free..... (quick download)

Over the weekend I took advantage of the sunshine and decided to "Get Free" on this Hip-Hop shit. So I grabbed 2 cans and with the help of my man Drasar Monumental (donated a can of silver) I was able to go out and rock a "quickie".. Still feeling the energy from the quickie" I got back to my headquarters and decided record a mix. (I figured cats in GF need some new beats to sketch too.)

So with that being said here is that mix.. It's all organic (off the dome and no playlist) and this time I used all records... I threw a couple of joints in you should be familiar with, and I also threw a couple in that you just might not be up on.
Happy Monday,
-P





Download GET FREE mix Here:
http://www.divshare.com/download/14781118-50a

*Sorry no playlist* =(




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dig the quickie i love it stay rocking alter ha

-P said...

Thanks bro... One love to you and thanks for the support!

-P

Anonymous said...

all day respect from the east you rep for the graff heads big ups alter aka da naked baboon boston to los skandalas