Friday, May 11, 2012

Hip-Hop Misssons.. #8 (Remain Riding!)




Damn it's been a hectik few weeks on this Hip-Hop shit... But I remain out here and im gonna ride at all means necessary... So as you can see that is why the blog has been lagging..

* Yeah that's the official mascot of the State Of California, aka "Poppy The California Golden Bear".

*F.Y.I. he is insane on the cuts. (that aint me either!) How I even met Poppy even bugged me out.. HAHA!!*

THANK YOU all for checking in and big ups to all the people that send me music, flyers, and links.

-P

P.S.

There gonna be more lagging to come cause I got a few gigs (DJ) that i got to get bizz on. So the blog will have some lagg time from time to time..

THANKS FOR CHECKING IN.. #HIP-HOP LIVES!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

peace ahki nice fliks i dig the peices alter aka baboon ha 508 UZN^^^