Thursday, January 5, 2012

Your Weekend Hip-Hop Fix..... #5

The Hip-Hop comrade Refa 1 from NS Waset just dropped some info on his next art show. If your not up on game I suggest you check the flyer and read what he had to say about it...

Salute to you Refa 1
-P



Peace Fam,

" I really need your Support and Donations to Help me and the AeroSoul Movement continue the Nation Building work. I have dedicated over 20years of my life to serving our community and now I call upon you to help me continue that work. Black men and women are standing up to confront the social ills in our community, these efforts require financial resources. I need your financial Support. I offer my Gifts to you.

See New collaborative works by local legends Eesu,Refa1 & Githinji. Join us as we tackle the issues of Decolonization, Africom, The U.S. Government, Metaphysics,R(e)volution,Spiritual Peace,Saving the Youth,Love and Light." - Refa 1


If you wish to check on more works by Refa 1:
http://www.facebook.com/refaone


No comments: