Monday, November 28, 2011

Coo Pics.......

It's about that time for another edition of "Coo Pics", why??? Cause it's a "Coo Pic". This weeks Coo Pic is brought to us by Kufy X from the GFC/NS crew. Peep this nice work he did for the Amen Ra of Hip-Hop Culture Afrika Bambaataa. This was actually painted on the birth of Hip-Hop (November 12th and the weekend of the NY UZN Anniversary)

While you and your crew were sitting around the coffee table smoking and talking about the old skool, me and my squad were out putting it in.

Salute to you KUFY X and thanks for sharing this experience with us all!
-P

P.S.
Sorry for the lagging on the blog I have been extremely busy on my Hip-Hop. (sketching, dj'n, traveling.) So when I start to go in the blog suffers sometimes. So please bare with me and I promise I will be updating way more and getting back to the norm around here.


*Photo taken: San Francisco, CA.


No comments: