Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rest In Power.....

When i went out to Seattle a few years back to meet up with the local Zee chapter i met a ahki who went by the name Talk Sick.. When i met this brother there was a instant connection on this Hip-Hop sh*t.. So much of a connection me and my man Drasar went to his house the following morning at 9am to build more with him and his queen on a private level... He ended up lacing me and my mans up with a gang of mixtapes and music for our ride back to CA. as well as drop some private jewels on the Seattle scene.. (I will never forget that day) We ended up keeping in touch after that and kept building on many levels.. Then one day out of the blue I got a text saying that brother Talk Sick had passed.. It was a real sad day for me and I will never forget this brother. One day we are talking and the next day he had passed! So out of respect for this ahki i had to post this up and celebrate his life.. If you are in the Seattle area PLEASE check in and show your love for a ahki that really had a passion for that greasy Hip-Hop and a passion for Zulu Nation...
One love to you ahki,
-P

No comments: