Thursday, January 7, 2010

Check Check It Out...

I was surfing the internet the other day and I ran across my Ahk's Mikey Ice You Tube site.. For those who don't know Mikey is holding when it comes to Hip-Hop footage! I have known Mikey for well over 15 years now and sense I could remember Mikey has always collected footage from all around the globe.. Way before the internet was out Mikey was doing pen pal type shit and trading footage with just about anyone he could contact.. I even remember back when Mikey even had a add in The Source Magazine stating that if you wanted or want to trade Hip-Hop footage let's connect.. Mikey was so deep in this footage game that he even made a business out of it and would sell his footage all around the world for 20 bucks for 4 bootleg video copies.. He was a savage when it came to this type of stuff and still is a Hip-Hop junkie till this day!

So with all that being said my man decided to make a You Tube page and post up some of his personal footage (FOR FREE) for the whole world to see.. Mikey has over 1 thousand clips coming out of his own personal stash and over a million hits on his You Tube page.. Mikey features clips with westcoast and eastcoast pioneers, interviews, sessions, practice sessions, and all out wild behavior.. If you really want to see some real ill shit on this Hip-Hop shit (especially if your a B-Boy/B-Girl) check him out and I promiss you won't be disappointed! Just do me a favor tell him "P" from Funkwhatyaheard sent ya!
-P

*Big up Mikey Ice Funkwhatyaheard salutes you!*


PEEP MIKEY ICE'S YOU TUBE HERE!!!

No comments: