Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!


Damn 2010 is in full effect mode, yesterday all I did was mediate on this Hip-Hop shit.. While I was busy all day getting in practice sessions and studying up on my Hip-Hop.. I still couldn't believe it was already 2010 and kept asking myself where did the time go, and what was in store for my future.. So of course I did my Hip-Hop resolutions to myself and now I'm going to execute them.. So before brotha's can execute I had to have some motivation and so with that being said let's take it to the tapes..

This goes out to all my westcoast ZEE's.. Checkout this clip of a Westcoast Universal that went down in San Francisco CA. at the very first Mighty 4.. This footage is from 1998 and this clip features me ( P ), Sha One, Sam Shakes, Mikey Ice, Zulu Goblin, Riff Raff, Paulskee, Brotha Kmos( before he was Northstar) , Platurn from the Oakland Faders (when he used to claim Zee ) and the twins from Rock4ce (Rob & Profo) This was the first time any of us ever met let alone ever even attended a Universal..

Paulskee just opened up the Tri-City Chapter which consisted of San Francisco, Daly City, and Union City.. Paulskee wanted to introduce himself and his chapter to the community.. By this time Northstar was already 3 years old and we as a family were barley understanding what it was to be a Zulu, let alone understand our major roles in being leaders and freedom fighters on this Hip-Hop shit.. This meeting went down at the very 1st Mighty 4 Jam, and this Universal took place during the jam and was upstairs on a private tip.. (I believe the spot was 50 Oak St.) As I watched this footage it really amazed me to see how we were all so young at the time.. Let alone how all the topics are still relative till this day on this Zee sh*t... But the ill part about it is EVERYONE in this footage is still on their square, STILL active, and STILL sharping there skills till this day!!! These are the brothers that kept me inspired and still keep me inspired to do what i love, HIP-HOP!

Much love to Nino Roy Boy, Riff Raff, Fooders, Stanky Legg, Zulu Gobs, Cold Chris, Drasar Monumental, Sha One, Ground Level, Brotha Manny, Zulu Roach, Refa 1, Toons, Kufu, Bas 1, Satya, Sen 1, Epik, Rob Loot, Cantos, Justin, Psol, Bron 1, Borg 1, Ahki Jamal, Neal, Mikey Ice, Sam Shakes, Daze Roc, Nick Nayme, Mane 1, Paulskee, Rob & Profo, Mad Miguel, State Of Mind, Shaiir Allah, Ken Dew, Vangloryus, Esef, Jewels, B-Boy Foots, Shorty Roc, Jessica Murase, Liz, Dragoon, and everyone else who i might of left out... This one goes out to all of you and now let's get it in, on this 2 thousand WIN!!!! (2010)
Ahki peace,

Planet Rock
Northstar Zulu Nation
War Party
Get Bizz Kids


As a added bonus.. Here is a clip of me getting my practice on yesterday ( New Years Eve ) heavy in the mediation zone and bringing in the New Year correct!

2 comments:

Nick Nayme said...

That is really dope footage. I was just thinking today about how the latest work down here needs to be documented, and placed in vaults. Tomorrow morning I'm taking High Definition photos of the Aztlan Mural in SD. I'll send them your way.

-P said...

PLEASE send them...