Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Back On The Set.....

Sup cyberspace?!?! I'm finally back on the saddle much love for checking in on the blog.. I know I been lacking updates I'm still away from my computer so please bare with me.. It's going to be like this for the next few weeks or so.... But like always if you believe in P, then P is going to continue to give you those updates you all grown to love.. I dropped a gang of new posts yesterday dedicating it to getting you through your work week, so hopefully that will hold you over till I return.. This week im going to be once again out of the office for a few days but before I cut I wanted to leave you with this exclusive footage I took of Raekwon tearing it up at this low-low disco me and my mans at Battlefield got invited to for a proper check in.. This happened a few nights ago, and what a night it was.. Instead of me writing another story about this jive ass night i just figured i'd let my mans at Battlefield tell you how it all went down....
See you in a couple days,
-P

p.s.
Happy B-Day Mark & big up's Chef for the love!

READ HOW IT WENT DOWN.....



The Chef Raekwon housing sh*t at a exclusive jump off...


*photo courtesy of Hip-Hop Battlefield*

No comments: