Monday, June 8, 2009

Back On The Set.....

Here is some exclusive footage of my week long trip to the bay area..My apologies for taking so long to update but don't trip your man P got you covered this week with a gang of new stuff so be on the lookout... Also as promised i will be dropping a mixtape today featuring all new Hip-Hop music..So make sure to check back sometime later on this afternoon and it should be up.. Much love to all that held me down in the bay and big up to all my peoples that checked in with me.. DJ Fooders, Markasss,Kodak Vizualz, Refa 1, Kufu, Crayone, Angel, Chris O, Mike Boogey, Sha One, Mando Boogy, Paulskee, Iron Monkey, B-Boy Remind, King 157, Prize, and all the party people at the Malcom X Festival.. Now check the footage and see how Funkwhatyaheard gets down in the Sucka Free...
-P

No comments: