Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rock The Bells ... Let's Go.....


Okay by the time you read this I should be leaving with the brother from Hip-Hop Battlefield on a 7 wing jet (tomarrow morning 5:30am) to the Sucka Free, (San Francisco) to meet up with the Amen Raw of Hip-Hop Culture Afrika Bam.. So when i get back, I should have some exclusive footage for ya'll... When I mean exclusive, i mean something worth to watch, not no live performance shit, but some real backstage antics. Some shit the average cat doesn't get to see.. (Hopefully) Anyway, before i go i want to make sure i got all my music lined up for the flight.. So i posted up 2 albums that i'm taking on the road with me to get it started on the good foot.....
-P

P.S.
Wu, if you see this sorry i haven't hit you back..Reception is bad for me where i am at right now... I will call you when i touchdown.

No comments: